“We Get to Come to Church!”
- Pastor Steve has said that several times during my 15 years at FBC. It’s part of the reason that I love belonging to this Family of God.
- I GET to come to church Sunday AM and PM.
- I GET to play the piano.
- I GET to be part of a Spirit-filled choir.
- I GET to work with GNC (Good News Club) and VBS and
- other ministries.
- I GET to help on committees.
- I GET to teach.
- I GET to pray.
- I GET to give.
- I GET to be part of God’s blessing to our community.
- I GET to join God as He fulfills His purpose for FBC in Christ.
- I GET to hug and help my fellow Christians.
- I GET to PTL (Praise the Lord) for His healing and grace.
- May God continue to use FBC to reach upward and outward with His love! Faith is the victory!
“One thing I ask from the Lord,
this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
and to seek him in his temple.” Psalm 27:4
Judith Maxwell 2017